Simon Chan, AScT
* Fleet Engineer - Airframe Structures, Air Canada
- tech support for in-svce problems, develop struct repair schemes, prepare eng'rg instructions for mod & equip instl'n, ensure regulatory airworthiness compliance.
* Tech Svcs Engineer - Airframe Structures, Cathay Pacific
- same as above + mtce & eng'rg IT system development, process re-eng'rg & establish eng'rg procedures
* Engineering Technologist - Target Systems, Boeing Canada
- naval aerial targets research & development
Why I Became A Technology Professional
- I developed a keen interest in aircraft during high school, with special fascination on military fighters/bombers. Spent great deal of time reading about aviation history and building model aircraft. Always inspired to be an aviation professional.
Professional & Community Activities
- Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of B.C. – Member
Transport Canada Corporate Delegate
Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute - Associate Member