I have over 40 years of engineering experience with complex highway, rail, development, and municipal infrastructure projects, managing large multi-disciplinary assignments for such clients as Parks Canada, Trans Canada Pipelines, BC MoTI, and Alberta Transportation.
Why I Became A Technology Professional
- Professional credibility and association with other professional is important in our field of work and membership in ASTTBC provides both, along with many other important resources. I have always seen joining the association as key step in my career development allowing me to manage multi-disciplinary teams of professionals for the successful delivery of complex engineering projects.
- MCSL Project Manager/Director since 2008 on over 250 assignments valued at over $700 M for Parks Canada Highway Engineering Services all part of a multi-year program to maintain and improve Parks Cana
- MCSL Project Director to Coastal Gas Link Limited Pipeline Project for a comprehensive assessment of routes and grading designs for construction of 650km of pipeline from Dawson Creek to Kitimat cross
- Transportation Specialist and Design Manager for Highway 63 Urban Freeway Project in Fort McMurray, AB. I was responsible for development of the core collector, transfer lane concept linking the commu
- Design Manager for 6.5km section of Northeast Stoney Trail in Calgary, AB. This P3 project included detailed design and construction of 6-lane freeway and 3 interchanges. The project received the 2011
- Project Director for the design and construction of the Hwy 1 Mt Lehman interchange in Abbotsford, BC. This project received 2007 ACECBC Award of Excellence.
Professional & Community Activities
- Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC, Certified Technologist, since 1983