Project management and administration of various structural materials testing programs prior to moving into post-secondary education, PTS oversight, continuing education, administration.
Why I Became A Technology Professional
- Problem solving, applying science/math/engineering principles to real-world issues for the advancement and benefit of society.
- Project management of various in-situ/ex-situ structural test and research programs including masonry beams, steel beams, reinforced-concrete beams, ICPâ??s, foam sandwich panels, pre-fab, composite p
- Ensenada, MX erected turnkey, pre-fab house in favela/slum for impoverished but very grateful family of 5 in 2 days.
- Oversight including calibration, inspection and red-robin testing of MSR and finger-joint mills in Western Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB) for third-party certification.
- Embu Guacu (near Sao Paulo, BR) led volunteer construction team to demolish/reconstruct structures in rural St Marks retreat center.
- Anchorage, AK urethane-core, stressed skin, Sandwich Panel full-scale testing & evaluation to ASTM E72.
Professional & Community Activities
- Council Director ASTTBC (2017); BCIT ERT/SAR team lead; Paramedic Academy (2007); Menâ??s community outreach leader;