- Classification: Applied Science Technologist
- Discipline: Civil Engineering
- Current Employer: Black Wolf Consulting Inc.
- Position: Division Director, Canada - GeoStabilization International (Kelowna)
- Post Secondary: BCIT (Civil Tech), Royal Roads University (Executive Leadership)
- High School: Belmont Secondary - Victoria
Terrain Analyst, Aggregate Prospector, Roadway Design, Area Manager, District Highways Mgr., Manager of Provincial Sealcoat Operations, A/Regional Director, Ministry Rep on W R Bennett Floating Bridge, A/Regional Executive Director (ILMB), Director of Strategic Initiatives, Senior Project Director - Sea to Sky Highway Improvement Project, Project Director of the Okanagan Corridor, Project Director - Hwy Maintenance, Senior Government Advisor - Urban Systems Ltd., Division Director, Canada - GeoStabilization International and currently Intergovernmental Relations - Urban Systems Ltd., and retained by Partnerships BC as Chief Project Officer, New Westminster Secondary School Replacement Project.
Why I Became A Technology Professional
- I always enjoyed building things and playing in the dirt! I was with the Ministry of Transportation & Infrastructure for 36 years and was very fortunate to participate in some fantastic projects like the Sea-to-Sky Highway Improvement and W R Bennett Floating Bridge. It was a great sense of accomplishment to be part of the project teams and see the finished products. My current role with Urban Systems Ltd. provides me a continued role on large projects and to serve the people of BC.
Professional & Community Activities
- Board of Directors, Vice-Chair for Technology Accreditation Canada and member of Governance and Audit Council (GAC)