Drafting and Civil Technician 1995-2017
Why I Became A Technology Professional
- I have been working in the civil engineering field for 20+ years. I was always being asked what certifications I had for my resume and was embarrassed to say I didn't have any! So 2016 was the year I finally joined the ASTTBC.
- Horizon North: Designer responsible for 2 new highway accesses, new roads and related servicing and camp site grading
- Bellingham International Airport Resurfacing: Modeled runway and taxiway intersections in accordance with FAA design Standards
- Spokane International Airport Runway Extension and Line of Sight Correction: Lead designer responsible for runway , taxiway, and infield drainage surface modeling
- IMAGINiT Technologies: Application specialist responsible for training and technical support on all Autodesk Civil Applications