Devon Wyatt, CTech
Devon Wyatt, CTech
President, Project Management
- Classification: Certified Technician
- Discipline: Mechanical Engineering
- Current Employer: Arrowsmith Project Management
- Position: Senior Project Manager, Business Owner
- Post Secondary: University College of the Cariboo (UCC) now Thompson Rivers University (TRU)
- High School: Nanaimo District Secondary School, Nanaimo, BC
An Innovative, Analytical and Trustworthy Leader... Mr. Wyatt is a Gold Seal Certified Construction Project Manager with 20 years of progressive North American project experience. As a leader in construction he understands corporate strategies with the experience to grasp minute details of tasks in the field. Detail driven but not afraid to admit to and take responsibility for errors of himself or the team, his leadership skills are unique, being able to function safely in any condition working with people to reach common goals. Effectively calculating risk as both an opportunity to maximize and a threat to mitigate he is skilled at maximizing profits and minimizing losses. He is skilled at challenging people, leading them to success but equally not afraid to end an engagement if it is not meeting the required metrics. As both a Certified Technician and a Registered Technology Manager he has the technical background to address items of issue with design consultants, owners and contractors. In addition he possesses a Masters Certificate in Project Management giving him the formal education to supplement his practical knowledge in a project environment.
Why I Became A Technology Professional
- From an early age I was interested in what my father did as a general contractor. I saw him build things and that impressed me. I wanted to be part of that when I was older.
Professional & Community Activities
- Active member in ASTT