- Classification: Registered Onsite Wastewater Practitioner
- Current Employer: Hughes Contracting (547889 BC Ltd)
- Position: ROWP tech, equipment operator, president of a thriving heavy excavation contracting business
- Post Secondary: ROWP and various industry related safety, equipment operation & technical certificates
- High School: Stanley Humphries High School
I am with Hughes Contracting, an excavation contracting service provider located in the West Kootenay region of British Columbia. We offer equipment and services for construction, demolition, excavation, transport, road or site maintenance and septic system planning, installation and maintenance requirements.
Why I Became A Technology Professional
- I believe that maintaining the integrity of the ecological balance is of prime importance. My purpose is to preserve this generational investment by providing knowledgeable workmanship and equipment built for the job.
Professional & Community Activities
- Active in supporting community development and preservation of quality of life for animals