Building Science Technologist, RDH Building Science Inc, May 2012 - Present
Why I Became A Technology Professional
- I'm passionate about building technology, durable construction, and energy efficiency, and the Building Science field is the best place to apply my skills.
- Placed first in the BCIT / BCBEC Building Science Student Project for our group project "Exterior Insulation Retrofit: Stone Wool Insulation Permits Faster Drying Than XPS"
- I have worked on numerous research, litigation, and testing projects around the world
- I am co-author to many research papers, several award winning, presented at industry conferences around the world.
- Research work includes thermal and hygrothermal modelling, field and lab testing, and data analysis.